The News links below will depart from the regulatory site of Imperial Financial. Neither Imperial Financial or Personal Touch Financial Services Limited is responsible for the accuracy of the information contained within the linked sites.
- 20 July 2018: Landlords in legal challenge to House of Fraser rescue - BBC News - Business
In a legal challenge landlords say they have been unfairly treated in the rescue deal for House of Fraser.
- 20 July 2018: Ryanair pilot strike to continue next week - BBC News - Business
The Irish low-cost airline is facing a series of walkouts by staff over working conditions.
- 20 July 2018: Cadbury's Dairy Milk to offer low-sugar version - BBC News - Business
A new version of the famous bar will have almost a third less sugar, the owner of Cadbury announces
- 20 July 2018: Trump 'ready' to tax all Chinese imports - BBC News - Business
The US president says he is prepared to slap tariffs on all $500bn of imports from China.
- 20 July 2018: Holidaymakers hit as pound falls - BBC News - Business
Britons heading abroad are seeing the poorest exchange rates for nine months.
- 20 July 2018: UK government borrowing at 11-year low - BBC News - Business
Public sector borrowing between April and June fell to the lowest level since 2007.
- 20 July 2018: James Packer: Australia tycoon quits boards amid focus on health - BBC News - Business
James Packer retreats from business life after a tumultuous period that affected him psychologically.
- 20 July 2018: Japan's Kobe Steel indicted over quality scandal - BBC News - Business
Kobe Steel, which is Japan's third-largest steelmaker, first admitted to the wrongdoing last year.
- 19 July 2018: Boomless speed - BBC News - Business
Three firms are vying to be the first to reintroduce commercial supersonic flight in the next decade.
- 19 July 2018: US faces retaliation if car tariffs go ahead - BBC News - Business
The US is considering tariffs on foreign cars but the EU, Mexico and Canada say they would retaliate.
- 19 July 2018: Trump criticises US central bank's interest rate rises - BBC News - Business
Mr Trump says he is "not happy" with rising interest rates which he argues put the US at a disadvantage.
- 19 July 2018: Comcast likely to be new owner of Sky - BBC News - Business
The US cable TV giant Comcast is likely to be the new owner of Sky after a lengthy takeover battle.
- 19 July 2018: Poundworld to disappear from the High Street - BBC News - Business
The collapse means all 335 stores will have closed by 10 August with the loss of 5,100 jobs.
- 19 July 2018: Burberry burns bags, clothes and perfume worth millions - BBC News - Business
The fashion firm destroyed £28m of unwanted stock last year in a bid to protect its brand.
- 19 July 2018: Eyes on the skies - BBC News - Business
Farnborough Airshow in pictures: The big, the fast, the noisy.