Your retirement could last for ten, twenty, thirty or even more years so it’s important to clearly think through the decisions you make about your financial plans to support this great phase of your life. This is where retirement planning with an expert adviser will help.
With the complexity of the subject you probably have lots of questions. Some of the common ones we hear are:
- When should I start saving?
- How much should I invest to help me get what I want?
- Should I join my employer’s pension scheme?
- What should I do with the various pensions I’ve got with ex-employers?
- Which is the best scheme for me? (Executive Pension Plan (EPP), Small Self-Administered Pension Schemes (SSAS), Self Invested Personal Pension (SIPP) Stakeholder, Personal Pension)
- Which funds should I invest in?
- I’m coming up to retirement, what are the various options available to me?
- Should I buy an annuity?
At Imperial Financial our expert advisers will help you answer those questions and get the clarity you want for your financial future. Book a free appointment now to give yourself the best chance of the retirement you dream of. Use the handy calendar booking tool or get in touch via our contact page if you’d prefer.